Ezekwugo was previously at Seattle-based cosmetic treatment review platform RealSelf, most recently as chief customer officer.
Ezekwugo’s previous roles include director of sales and operations at real estate company Market Leader. She is also a board member of Ada Developers Academy, a Seattle nonprofit.
Seattle-based Oggvo was founded in 2018 and now has about 60 employees and more than 2,000 customers, according to the company.
— Chad Cohen, previously chief financial officer and treasurer at Adaptive Biotechnologies, is now chief financial officer and chief financial officer of Capella Space, a San Francisco-based satellite technology company. Prior to joining Adaptive, Cohen was chief financial officer of Zillow Group.
- Chief marketing officer Shannon Yost, previously head of product marketing for augmented analytics provider Outlier AI.
- Chief revenue officer Adam Jay, previously vice president of revenue at Oncue and a former sales executive at Reprise and SwagUp.
— Commercial real estate company CBRE hired three new executives for life sciences in its Seattle office.
- Executive vice president Chris Moe, who previously led Kidder Mathews’ life science advisory group for the Puget Sound region.
- Executive vice president Hans Kemp, previously a principal at Flinn Ferguson Corporate Real Estate.
- First vice president Austin Arper, previously an associate at Flinn Ferguson.
Moe and Kemp will co-lead the Pacific Northwest practice of CBRE, representing life sciences companies in their search for space.
— Andrew Dumont is stepping down as CEO of Vancouver, B.C.-based Stamped, a review and loyalty services platform for e-commerce companies. Dumont, based in Seattle, has led Stamp since April 2021, when it was acquired by WeCommerce. Dumont will leave Stamped at the end of the year when he will hand the reins to Mike Berado, currently the company’s chief operating officer.
— Medical device company CurvaFix, which makes medical devices to repair fractures in curved bones, has two new hires:
- VP of Marketing Nicole Carleo, previously senior director of marketing at Miach Orthopaedics.
- Director of Sales Jerome Byrd, previously a commercial leader at NuVasive.
CurvaFix also recently promoted VJ Somasegaran to vice president of commercial development and Carly Thaler to vice president of research and development. The startup raised $10.7 million in 2020 and recently received FDA clearance for a smaller version of its implantable device for pelvis fractures.
— Intrinsic Medicine co-founder Jason Ferrone, previously chief operating officer and president of the biotech startup, is now general counsel and head of corporate development of Creyon Bio, but remains as a director of Intrinsic, according to his LinkedIn profile. A SPAC merger to take Intrinsic public recently fell through.