Amazon has expanded its senior leadership team with four additional leaders, according to a message to employees from CEO Andy Jassy, shared publicly by the company Wednesday morning.
Newly named to the s-team, or “Steam” as it’s known internally, are: Steve Boom, VP of Amazon Music; Candi Castleberry, VP of Global Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; Udit Madan, VP of Worldwide Last Mile; and Rob Williams, VP of Device Software and Services.
In an internal message earlier this year, following the departures of executives Dave Bozeman and s-team member Alicia Boler Davis, Jassy said he was “committed to continuing to hire and develop black senior leaders, as well as leaders in other under-represented segments.”
Last year, Amazon pledged to double Black employees in leadership. Black senior leaders made up 3.8% of company leadership in 2020; that number rose to 5.5% in 2021, according to Amazon’s diversity stats.
With the latest additions, Amazon’s senior leadership team numbers 28 people.
Here’s the full list.
- Amit Agarwal, SVP and country manager, Amazon India
- Colleen Aubrey, SVP, Performance Advertising
- Christine Beauchamp, SVP, North America Stores
- Jeff Blackburn, SVP, Global Media & Entertainment
- Peter DeSantis, VP of global infrastructure and customer support
- John Felton, SVP, Worldwide Operations
- Beth Galetti, SVP, People eXperience and Technology
- Matt Garman, SVP, AWS Sales and Marketing
- Russell Grandinetti, SVP, International Consumer
- James Hamilton, SVP and Distinguished Engineer, AWS
- Drew Herdener, SVP, Worldwide Communications
- Doug Herrington, CEO, Worldwide Amazon Stores
- Mike Hopkins, SVP of Prime Video and Amazon Studios
- Andy Jassy, CEO
- Paul Kotas, SVP, Advertising, Music & IMDb
- Peter Krawiec, VP, Worldwide Corporate Development
- Dave Limp, SVP, Devices & Services
- Neil Lindsay, SVP, Prime and Marketing
- Brian Olsavsky, SVP and Chief Financial Officer
- Rohit Prasad, SVP and head scientist, Alexa Artificial Intelligence
- Adam Selipsky, CEO, Amazon Web Services
- Steve Schmidt, Chief Security Officer
- Dave Treadwell, SVP, e-commerce services
- David Zapolsky, SVP and general counsel
- Steve Boom, VP of Amazon Music
- Candi Castleberry, VP of Global Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Udit Madan, VP of Worldwide Last Mile
- Rob Williams, VP of Device Software and Services